Sunday, September 02, 2007

Company Nurse/ HR Associate



Your Partners For Success In The Philippines
A COMPREHENSIVE LOGISTICS NETWORK OF DISTRIBUTION CENTERS AND COUNTRY-WIDE DISTRIBUTION SERVICES

BRINGING A TRACK RECORD OF OUTSTANDING BUSINES PARTNERSHIPS
IN ASIA TO THE PHILIPPINES
IDS Logistics now covers the Philippines through major distribution centers located in Manila, Cebu and Davao, as well as customer service centers in five key locations (Dagupan, San Fernando [Pampanga], Bacolod, Iloilo and Cagayan de Oro). IDS Logistics Philippines offers over 90,000 sq m of storage space, including cool room facilities, an advanced IT network and a warehouse management system that provides customers with full real-time visibility in their product inventory and consignment status.

IDS Marketing Philippines operates a well-trained organization and proven distribution system to bring your products directly to over 2,000 key account distribution points including supermarkets, drugstore chains, petrol stations and convenience stores. In addition, your products can be made available to more than 30,000 secondary accounts and tertiary outlets indirectly, through IDS Marketing regional distribution network covering all the major population centers across the country.
We pride ourselves in having a diverse team of committed, multi-skilled and experienced staff who share a passion for excellence in providing logistics and marketing services to customers. We are continuing to build and grow our partnerships with clients, most of them leading multinational companies in their respective sectors. As such, there is a need to recruit new members to join our team and to grow with us.
Company Nurse/ HR Associate
(National Capital Reg - Quezon City)

Requirements:

* Registered Nurse
* Preferably with 2 years work experience as Occupational Health Nurse
* Competent in handling and processing government related mandatory benefits
* With keen analytical skill and computer knowledge
* Can work long quality hours, have good customer service orientation and communication skills

August 30, 2007

Link to this post

14 comments:

MARICRIS said...

I AM MARICRIS, A 22 YEAR OLD REGISTERED NURSE. I AM INTERESTED TO WORK IN YOUR COMPANY. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THIS NO. 09095851177. OR MAIL ME AT villafuertemaricris@ymail.com. THANK YOU

marvin said...

I AM MARVIN,A 28 YEAR OLD NEWLY REGISTERED NURSE.IM INTERESTED TO BE PART OF YOUR COMPANY.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THIS NO. 09284404511 OR 9320121.OR MAIL ME AT jaymer_sniper@yahoo.com. THANK YOU HOPING FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION

marvin said...

I AM MARVIN,A 28 YEAR OLD NEW REGISTERED NURDSE.IM INTERESTED TO BE PART OF YOUR COMPANY.IF YOUR COMPANY IS INTERESTED ON ME PLS EMAIL MR AT jaymer_sniper@yahoo.com OR CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER 09284404511 OR 9320121.THANK YOU HOPING FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

json said...

Good Day I'm Jason 24 years of age would like to apply in your good company, I'm a registered nurse competent and friendly.. Please contact me at my no. 09105642896 or email me at json_323@yahoo.com.. Thank you and Godblesss..

json said...

Good day I'm Jason 24 years old a registered nurse would like to apply in your company. Please contact me at my no. 09105642896 or email me a@ json_323@yahoo.com.. Thanks and God bless..

json said...

Good day I'm Jason 24 years old a registered nurse would like to apply in your company. Please contact me at my no. 09105642896 or email me a@ json_323@yahoo.com.. Thanks and God bless..

anne said...

I am ANNE, 25 year old REGISTERED NURSE. I am interested to work in your respected company. please contact me in this number: 0926-9894116 or mail me at enayei09@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much...

glg718 said...

Hi! My name is Gay L. Gozo, 20 years of age and a newly registered nurse. I am very much interested to offer my services to your company. Please contact me through e-mail:gaygozo@yahoo.com or you can call me anytime at this no. 09084244080. Hoping to hear from you soon.. Thanks a lot!!!

xandra said...

I am Xandra Emille Juane, 22 years old and interested to be a part of your good company. I had a one experience in a health center as a volunteer nurse and had worked as an ER nurse in a primary hospital. you may contact me at 09174211953 or you may e-mail me at dang_madskillz18@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless.

giacen_17 said...

this is Grace, I am 24 and with more than 2 years experience. If you have a company here in Bacolod, I'd be willing to apply as Company Nurse. you can contact me at 09296177942 and giacen_17@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Unknown said...

• good day, i'm Jeric B. Banas, a registered nurse for 2 years now. I had experienced working at the hospital and I'm interested to work in your company. You can contact me through my cellphone number 09153284369 or @ my email jericbanasd@yahoo.com..thank you!

Diana B. Samera said...

Greetings
I am Diana B. Samera,22 years old and a registered nurse. I would like to apply as a company nurse/HR associate in your reputable company. I have been a volunteer trainee here in Mary Mediatrix Medical Center for three months. I am hoping for your kind reply. You may contact me at 09216505166 or mail me at diana_samera@yahoo.com.
Thank You

Unknown said...

I AM Niño S. Santos,A 24 YEAR OLD REGISTERED NURSE,• Republic Act. 1080 : Civil Service Eligible
• Registered Intravenous Therapy Nurse at Association of Nursing Service Administrators of the Philippines
• Registered Philippine Nurse at Philippines Nurses Association
• Registered Catholic Nurse at Catholic Nurses Guild of the Philippines
• Registered Oncology Nurses at Philippines Oncology Nurses Association
• Registered O.R Nurses at Operating Room Nurses Association of the Philippines
.IM INTERESTED TO BE PART OF YOUR COMPANY.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THIS NO. 09061275183.OR MAIL ME AT santos_onin05@yahoo.com. THANK YOU HOPING FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION

Unknown said...

I AM Niño S. Santos,A 24 YEAR OLD REGISTERED NURSE,• Republic Act. 1080 : Civil Service Eligible
• Registered Intravenous Therapy Nurse at Association of Nursing Service Administrators of the Philippines
• Registered Philippine Nurse at Philippines Nurses Association
• Registered Catholic Nurse at Catholic Nurses Guild of the Philippines
• Registered Oncology Nurses at Philippines Oncology Nurses Association
• Registered O.R Nurses at Operating Room Nurses Association of the Philippines
.IM INTERESTED TO BE PART OF YOUR COMPANY.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THIS NO. 09061275183.OR MAIL ME AT santos_onin05@yahoo.com. THANK YOU HOPING FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION