Thursday, August 23, 2007

Company NUrse (Laguna)


PLANTERS PRODUCTS, Incorporated


Advertised: 16-8-07 | Closing Date: 14-10-07.


Planters Products was established in 1963 as a multinational corporation called Esso Standard Fertilizer and Agricultural Chemical Company. In 1970, it was purchased by the country’s largest cooperative of sugar planters, the Sugar Producers Cooperative Marketing Association, and renamed Planters Products, Inc.


The main business of Planters Products, Inc. is the marketing of agricultural chemical products.

The Company also markets twelve brands of crop protection chemicals consisting of insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and rodenticides.

Its agricultural products are sold throughout the archipelago. To help keep the prices of farm inputs affordable, PPI keeps marketing and support function expenses within reasonable levels.

PPI’s other lines of business include:

- Rental of pier facilities and services in Limay
- Rental of warehouses, plant and office facilities

Company Nurse
(Canlubang,Laguna)

Requirements:

  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing or equivalent.
  • Required language(s): English, Filipino
  • Applicants must be willing to work in Canlubang,Laguna.
  • Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
  • Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant.
  • Full-Time positions available.

Planters Products Inc.
109 Esteban St. Legazpi Village, Makati City
818-2332 local 69

August 16

Read Link to this post

3 comments:

meds said...

Good Day!
I am interested in applying for your job opening.
I am confident that my qualifications, skills and past working experiences are relevant to the requirements of the position and I can make significant contributions to the continued success of your organization. You can contact me at this number'09186468811. Thank you.

lei said...

Hi Sir/Madam

Good Day.... I am Interested in applying for your job opening...You Just Contact me @09213730767/garcialeo14@yahoo.com.. Tnx...

Unknown said...

To God be the Glory!

Is this job opening still available this year? I would like to apply for the position and desire to work for your institution.

I offer a successful track record of academic accomplishments but furthermore have the creativity, aggressiveness and ability to work as a team player.

You can contact me at this numbers (049)834-32-79/0928-973-0406/0927-912-3655. If you want to look at my resume, you can email me at sb_casipit@yahoo.com.

I look forward of hearing from you soon. I remain,

Shariza B. Casipit, RN